The term ‘Fountain Web Design’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ or ‘ I ‘ refers to the owner of the website. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither I nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which I shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to me. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trade marks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). I have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
Client Website Costs
Items that I may need to purchase in advance of creating a clients website will require payment from the client in advance of purchasing any items so that I can cover my costs. Such items may include domain name registration, hosting set up, purchase of graphics and/or imagery and specialist software.
Clients Website Hosting
The clients website will be hosted by a third party. Of which I have no control over any technical glitches that may occur. I cannot guarantee that the clients website will be online 100 per cent of the time, and I cannot be held responsible for any downtime that should occur.
The client shall provided a brief prior to work commencing. Once finalised, any subsequent additions to said brief will result in extra charges. Also, on completion of the work to your written satisfaction I will make the website go live. Once live, as far as I am concerned the client website is completed and finished. Any changes to content past this point will be charged.
Clients Website Content
The client shall provided all website content [text, images etc] must be provided by the client to me in advance of starting work on the project. If the client fails to provide me with information when asked for may result in delays and extra cost. It is up to the client to ensure that all content on the clients website is legal. I cannot be held responsible if any content is found to be untrue, libelous, defamatory or fraudulent.
I cannot be held responsible for any content on the clients website that is subject to copyright law and might be in breach of copyright. It is the clients responsibility to ensure that any material that is provided to me (text, images, video, sound etc) for inclusion on the clients website is either the clients creation – thus you have ownership of copyright, or if it is secondary material the client has permission of use from the copyright owner.
I can make no guarantees as to when and if Google will index your website and include it in their search results. Google is a third party website over which I have no control over.